ACMHS welcomes volunteers where possible while protecting client privacy and insuring the highest level of care.
If you are interested in volunteering, please follow these steps:
- Contact us.
- You may be asked to submit an application form
- Depending on your area of interest, you may be contacted for an interview.
- Once you’ve been notified that we have a volunteer position for you, you will need to obtain a background check from the Alaska State Troopers. More info here
- You will also need to watch a short training video and sign our Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement Form
- We request but do not require you to sign our Media Release form